December 22, 2008, I proposed to Lucy.
- Celebrated New Years Eve in Las Vegas
- Finished job in Switzerland
- Flew to Toronto in March and suggested July 1 as wedding date
- 48 hours later Lucy had it all booked..........................
- Relocated to England
- Found new job and relocated to London
- Found out that we are expecting: the next Dolgy
- Married July 1, 2009
2009 still promises to deliver another relocation and a baby.
Crazy and wild ride.
A bit about the wedding for those that could not travel, etc.
We were married at The Bluebird, in Chelsea, down here in London. We had 28 1/2 visitors and the abmiance was incredible. Very warm and friendly.
Lucy and I are now on a list of firsts.
We are the first couple to be married at The Bluebird.
Prior to today, all newly weds would head to The Bluebird after they have been married elsewhere, for their reception.
Following the ceremony and afternoon lunch (which was fantastic. highly recommend the food) we bundled everyone into taxis and headed down to Trafalgar Square for Canada Day in London.
Was a great way to end the evening ...